We warmly invite you to join the leaders in BD&L at the ‘must attend’ Business Development and Networking event – The Swiss HLG Winter Conference 2018!
“RESET PARTNERING - STEP OUT OF THE BOX!”
28th – 30th January 2018
At Hotel Paxmontana, Flüeli Ranft, Switzerland
We have an impressive panel of speakers from Actelion, Astra Zeneca, Debiopharm, Novartis, Santen, Sanofi and some “exotic outsiders to our business” to talk about their business models: Hermes, Nestlé, and Swarovski.
Two and a half days with 100 peers to exchange, discuss and get inspired by some of the hottest topics in our business. You’ll be engaging with an equally interesting and diverse group of senior BD&L attendees.
Life sciences industry has always been built firmly on partnerships - be it licensing of molecules, partnering with academia or establishing JVs for all kinds of purposes. Over recent years, our industry has experienced a frenetic increase of partnering activity in volume, value, and type. What is changing? Is there a need to Reset Partnering? During the conference, you will learn about:
- How to manage complex alliances? A fully dedicated workshop on this topic is planned for 28th January.
- How to use the “Design thinking” a method for practical, creative resolution of problems.
- How other industries, such as luxury or consumer goods, rely strongly on partnerships?
- New tricks to be learned from other industries, adjacent or completely separate from Life sciences?
- How do Licensing, Business Development, and Partnering leaders peruse the right deal?
- What are the current trends in BD&L in our industry?
- How to establish partnerships that go beyond the molecule?
Our association will be honored to have an opening keynote from Jean-Paul Clozel, CEO of Actelion, to bring us through his recent agreement with Johnson & Johnson and the creation of a new company.,
Join us to meet your peers from Ferring, Helsinn, Novartis, Recordati, Roche, Santhera, Servier, Shire, Vifor and many more. Meet your friends and colleagues, strengthen your networking with many colleagues and loyal attendees to this conference.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity! To register simply go to the Swiss HLG conference website.
We are very much looking forward to having you join us!
See our location here
Check our program here